This tailor-made training lasts 10 hours. You will learn how to adopt an effective communication with the French by discovering more about their business culture.
Why should you attend “Doing Business in France?”
France is an attractive choice for foreign investment offering a skilled workforce, modern infrastructure and a superb location for trading with the rest of the European Union.
Taking advantage of these benefits, however, requires businesses to work within the uniqueness of French culture and to understand the French way of doing business.
This training has been developed to help individuals and organizations overcome the challenges of doing business in France, maximize their investments by adopting the right strategy.
This course will provide you with key tips and effective strategy for successful relationships with your future French colleagues and clients.
- A framework for understanding French business culture
- Analysis of cultural values in France
- Issues involved in establishing business in France
- Practical strategies for working more effectively with French counterparts
Who should attend?
This course will be of benefit to you if you are wishing to:
- Set up a business in France
- Establish a network of French suppliers
- Employ French nationals within your organization
- Working on a joint venture or project with French colleagues or partners
- Working for a French company
Doing Business in France course includes:
- An overview of France: economic, political and historical context
- A cultural framework for doing business in France
- French management, decision making and negotiating styles
- How to build relationships with your French contacts
- Communicating with the French: language, non-verbal communication, interpersonal interaction
- Practical considerations: Do’s and Don’ts when doing business in France
“My company wants to invest in France. Beforehand I decided to follow this training to have a clear understanding of the working environment in France. I wanted to avoid common error when working abroad. Now I feel totally confident to put money in this project !”