This option is made for those who want to learn at their own pace.
It’s up to you to chose the day, the time you want to learn and the frequency and the numbers of hours per week.
After your level being assessed you will benefit from a one-to-one program specially made for you in accordance to your objective. This options is ideal if you are busy or if you have special needs, like preparing for an exam or an interview.
Your personal tutor will adapt the content of the course to help you to achieve your goal.
- A curriculum adapted to your needs and your level
- Self-pace study
- Regular support and assessment
- Various teaching material
Who should attend?
This course will be of benefit to you if you are :
- Busy and need a flexible timetable
- Having a specific target to achieve : essay, exam, deadline
- Willing to improve your level rapidly
This course includes:
- A first assessment to adapt the lessons to your level
- A curriculum based on the duration you have chosen
- Regular assessment to ensure you are improving
- Homework and regular exercises
- Teaching material adapted to your needs
- Complementary exercises
- Support and tips to achieve your goal
“I wanted private lessons to get prepared for my final exam in French. My tutor truly helped me by giving me accurate lessons and regular mock exams. I got a A level !”