This course is a small course group which able you to make quick progress.
It has 6 levels and runs throughout the year. You can chose between several options:
- 1 hour per week
- 2 hours per weeks
- 4 hours per week
- short term ( 3 months)
- medium term ( 6 months)
- long term ( 1 year )
You can either join a course already existing or create your own group by bringing your friends if they are having a level similar to yours.
After your level being assessed you will join a class with 3 others students.
- A curriculum adapted to your level
- Interaction with other students
- Regular support and assessment
- Various teaching material
- Good learning environment
Who should attend?
This course will be of benefit to you if you want to :
- Attend a course on a regular basis
- Achieve a level a the end of the term
- Make significant progress rapidly
This course includes:
- A first assessment to place you into the class corresponding to your level
- A curriculum based on the duration you have chosen
- Regular assessment to ensure you are improving
- Homework and regular exercises
- Complementary exercises
- Support and tips to achieve your goal
“I was a total beginner when I started. I have been following an evening class for 3 months and now I feel confident enough to go to a trip to Paris and be able to interact with French people with simple sentences”