This intensive course has 3 levels, from beginners to advanced and runs during summer holidays only.
Classes are for up to 10 students maximum.
Two options are available for this course of 160 hours total:
- 16 hours per week over 10 weeks
- 20 hours per week over 8 weeks
With this formula you will complete a level by the end of summer.
- A curriculum adapted to your level
- Interaction with international students
- Regular support and assessment
- Various teaching material
- Good learning environment
Who should attend?
This course will be of benefit to you if you want to :
- Dedicate yourself to an intense course
- Complete a level quickly
- Make significant progress rapidly
This course includes:
- A first assessment to place you into the class corresponding to your level
- A curriculum based on your level
- Regular assessment to ensure you are improving
- Homework and regular exercises
- Complementary exercises
- Support and tips to help you achieve your goals
“I chose this summer course because I had a selection test for my school in September. I made it ! It was intense but good and I improved quickly. My classmates were nice and from many other countries. I really enjoyed it!”