This tailor-made training takes 2 – 4 or 8 hours This module aims to help you preparing your trip to France. You will learn about the main cultural places, quaint villages and regionalism you should not miss.
Why should you attend “Sightseeing in France?”
France is an attractive choice for your holiday offering a wide range of interesting places to visit, festivals or events to attend.
Whether you want to visit Paris or go to the seaside, enjoy skiing in the mountains or doing camping in the countryside, this course has been developed to guaranty you the best travel experience in France.
France attracts an average of 80 millions foreign tourists each year and is the most popular tourists destination in the world. With 37 sites inscribed in UNESCO’s World Heritage list, the country features cities of high cultural interest: Paris, but also Toulouse, Strasbourg, Bordeaux, Lyon among others.
In this course you will learn about the main places of interest in France but also habits and customs. From a sun filled family holiday to a romantic break, gourmet extravaganza or cultural excursion, you will have all the information you need to organize your best travel experience to France according to your time, plans and budget.
- A framework of main attractions and touristic place in France
- Calendar of the main events
- Hospitality made in France
- How to travel to France – best deals and fares
- Discovering food regionalism and traditional dishes
Who should attend?
This course will be of benefit to you if you are wishing to:
- Know more about France : organization, geography, history, food and culture
- Spend your next holiday in France
- Find a job in the tourism industry
- Develop a cross cultural understanding before you relocate
Sightseeing in France course includes:
- An overview of France Tourism: regions – weather – landscape
- A presentation of the main places to visit in France
- A calendar of the main cultural or sport events
- Map of food and wine regionalism
- Information about security – safety and health
- Local laws and customs
- Entry requirements
- Facts, figures and recommendations
- Key tips for a successful trip
“This training was really interesting. Now I am ready to spend my holidays in Ardeche eager to experience horsing, rafting and trekking. My agenda includes a circus festival and food experience. That’s just great !”