This tailor-made training lasts 10 hours. You will learn the basics about the working environment in France. How to find and understand job offers; which are the rules to apply for a job and go trough a job interview.
Why should you attend “Working in France?”
France is an attractive choice for working offering a good quality of life.
This training has been developed to help individuals to find job in France by knowing basic rules.
Your CV and covering letter is your chance to show an employer the best of what you’ve got. It’s about selling your skills and experience, and showing them you’re the right person for the job.
In this course you will learn how to write your CV and a cover letter in French, you will be provided with effective key tips and strategies to ensure your success during a job interview.
- A framework for understanding French working environment
- How to write a CV in French
- How to write a cover letter in French
- How to interact during a job interview
Who should attend?
This course will be of benefit to you if you are wishing to:
- Apply for a job in France
- Increase your chance to find a job in France
- Know more about working conditions in France
- Develop a cross cultural understanding before you relocate
Working in France course includes:
- An overview of France: economic, law and working context
- A presentation of the main ways to find a job in France
- Training for a better understanding of job offers
- Instructions, template and review of your CV
- Instructions, template and review of your cover letter
- Effective tips for being successful during the job interview
- Simulation of a job interview
“I want to find a job in France because it’s not too far from Spain, my country. I would like to enrich my experience by working abroad. France is nice and the food is good. I really hope I will found a job there !”